Looking to relocate? This is the place you’ll want to call home.
Allen County, Indiana, is a place of contrasts – a place that can accommodate almost anyone’s interests.
The attraction of living here?
- family-friendly neighborhoods
- idyllic rural communities
- vibrant downtown areas
- great shops and restaurants
- an exciting nightlife
- high culture, pop culture, and everything in-between!
Businesses who relocate here can rest assured their employees will feel right at home.
Fort Wayne, for example, offers a range of attractive suburbs as well as a lively, progressive downtown that features…
- Parkview Field, a brand-new baseball stadium with a multi-use amphitheatre – home to the Fort Wayne TinCaps
- The Allen County Public Library – noted, among other things, for having the nation’s 2nd-largest genealogy collection
- The Embassy Theatre – a classic venue for plays and concerts
- The Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
- The Fort Wayne Museum of Art – which hosts The Fort Wayne Civic Theatre
- The Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo
- all kinds of sidewalk cafes and pubs – like Dash In, JK O’Donnell’s, and Toscani’s
- among the finest restaurants you’ll find anywhere – try Club Soda or the Bourbon Street Hideaway for starters
Maybe you or other of your employees want to get away from the city lights. You’re in luck. Allen County has plenty of quaint towns and rural areas – perfect places to live the quiet life or get away for a relaxing weekend.
The cost of living here?
Much lower than the national average! Living and working in Allen County enables people to…
- own their dream homes
- raise their children comfortably
- enjoy more of the finer things in life
Young professionals will find Allen County a particularly good place to start or advance their careers. This is a progressive area that’s constantly growing, evolving – and helping people achieve success.